Jobs With Us
Special Events Team
Blueprint Brewing has an open position for driven, hardworking members of our special event team. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following: tasting events, pop up markets, promotional events, and festivals. As a face of Blueprint Brewing you must have a great attitude, strong work ethic, and vast knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer industry. . You must also have a passion for craft beer and a desire to grow. Below are the qualifications for this position.
– Outgoing personality and abundant energy
– Strong communication and relationship building skills
– Ability to self-start, multi-task, and complete tasks independently
– Capability to lift kegs (165lbs) on your own
– In depth knowledge of the craft beer
– Problem solving capabilities
– Manage POS
– Available for evening & weekend promotions/festivals/events
– Consistent communication with Management Team (weekly tracking, reporting and phone conferences)
– Valid driver’s license and good driving record
– Must know how to use Word, Excel & Power Point.
– Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
** Please send resumes to email@example.com
Blueprint Brewing Company is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time craft beertender in our taproom. Candidates must be available to work up to 8-16 hours a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Scheduling will be flexible but weekend hours are required. Job Requirements:
- Bartending or wait staff experience desired.
- Craft beer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift 150 pounds.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must be able to serve and support BPBC at special brewery sanctioned events.
- Must be able to serve and support BPBC at beer festivals and tasting events throughout the local area.
- Must have a willingness to travel occasionally.
Job Duties Include:
- Greet customers cheerfully and encouraging an atmosphere of hospitality in the taproom
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Stock bar.
- Serve draft or canned beer.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing beers.
- Upsell merchandise to patrons in the taproom.
- Pour or serve BPBC beer at beer festivals and tastings when scheduled.
Compensation will be commiserate with experience and education. We’re looking for a rad candidate that wishes to grow with us as a company. BPBC is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact – Kyle Fetch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 267-467-4598
Part Time Brewer
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
This part time position as a Brewer is responsible for all aspects of the brewing process including brewing, fermentation, cellaring, finishing, packaging and of course cleaning. This employee must be a hard working, responsible, and self-motivated individual with a passion for craft beer and a desire to continue learning and growing in the craft brewing industry.
Operating brewhouse and producing batches from start to finish for both small and large batch programs
Yeast handling and management
Cellaring duties including fermentation management
CIP (clean-in-place) of brewing and fermentation tanks, and other equipment
Logging of all brewing related notes from brew day through fermentation and assisting with finishing and packaging
Maintaining clean brewing practices in the brewhouse and cellar
Executing preventative maintenance on all brewhouse and cellar equipment
Willingness to help out with other tasks as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
40+ hours per week.
Formal brewing education a plus
High school diploma or equivalent required
2+ years experience
Strong passion for brewing
An advanced understanding of all aspects of brewing including cellaring, yeast handling, CIP and sanitization
An understanding of quality assurance (QA) methods and techniques, knowledge of chemistry and biology is preferred
Excellent communication, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
Must be sociable, willing and comfortable to represent the brewery in public
Ability to work as part of a team
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, kneel