Jobs With Us
Blueprint Brewing Company is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time craft beertender in our taproom. Candidates must be available to work up to 8-16 hours a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Scheduling will be flexible but weekend hours are required. Job Requirements:
- Bartending or wait staff experience desired.
- Craft beer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift 150 pounds.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must be able to serve and support BPBC at special brewery sanctioned events.
- Must be able to serve and support BPBC at beer festivals and tasting events throughout the local area.
- Must have a willingness to travel occasionally.
Job Duties Include:
- Greet customers cheerfully and encouraging an atmosphere of hospitality in the taproom
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Stock bar.
- Serve draft or canned beer.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing beers.
- Upsell merchandise to patrons in the taproom.
- Pour or serve BPBC beer at beer festivals and tastings when scheduled.
Compensation will be commiserate with experience and education. If you are a qualified individual in this position, please reply by Friday, September 15th to Andrew Tindall at Andrew@blueprintbrewco.com. Please provide a resume and three professional references when applying for the position. We’re looking for a rad candidate that wishes to grow with us as a company. BPBC is an equal opportunity employer.